Experience with different Animals and birds:
I and my wife are great animal lovers. I used to have goat and pigeons in my childhood. There was a time at our home when my mom was keeping hens which was a nerve racking experience, though. My younger brother owned chukar partridge and dad had a grey francolin. Our home was like a Zoo but we loved and enjoyed those days. I believe, any home is incomplete without a pet. In other words, A house becomes home when a pet comes in. My experience with animals is super awesome.
My wife has also shared her childhood stories. They used to have Dogs.
Sheru is a working line sable German Shepherd Dog. He came as a gift to us. My friend Nouh who was already having a Rottweiler, got a German Shepherd gift from one of his local friend. Since, he was already having a buddy at home, he couldn’t afford to have another one because of the life style in Dubai. He called me, saying that Ammar I’ve a big surprise for you. Well, i was keen to know, what’s that. He told me a beautiful German Shepherd puppy but he is working line so get ready for the hard time.
He born on 25th December 2016. Unfortunately, I don’t have his early childhood pictures because he joined us at the age of 4 months. Sheru isn’t merely a Dog but a family member of us and i believe our home is incomplete without him. He gives me joy in depression, wakes me up early in the morning, sits always next to me and protects me at every stage. You can see him on YouTube channel.
Many Philosopher have described this beautiful creature, I am writing few famous quotes below
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. Josh Billings
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney
- Before you get a dog, you can’t quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can’t imagine living any other way. Caroline Knapp
The society whom i belong to, they don’t like Dogs. I think, you should live the way you want, you should have your own likes and dislikes, you should have your own philosophy rather than having the thoughts other have. The religion Islam also allows to keep with certain limits. I’ve got a written permission from a religious scholar with some conditions to keep him in my apartment.
How we named our Pet
Choosing a name was not an easy process at all. We named our pet on the name of the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan’s dog. One of his minister says, Imran Khan’s dog “Sher” is also a celebrity, lol.
Sheru stands for lion. Lion is called Sher in Urdu language and Sheru is the short form of Sher. People usually ask me you named him correctly, when he comes to protective mode. he really behaves like a lion. I remember, when he came home I and my wife both got agreed on the name Sheru.
My inspirations and their love towards Dogs
I’d list some living personalities of my home country Pakistan and above all Muhammad Ali Jinnah Late.
My inspiration and father of our nation Muhammad Ali Jinnah. He can be seen below with his Dobbermann.
- A senior anchor person and Senior Advocate Supreme Court Naeem Bukhari. He owns two German Shepherd Dogs and says in an interview that I’ve given all of my property to my wife in written and when host says what have you kept for you, he answers “my Dogs”
- Ex-President of Pakistan and retired General Pervez Musharraf. His German Shepherd name is Chey and retired General says, I don’t know why people hate Dogs while they’re the most loyal animal on our planet.
- Tariq Aziz, the first man who appeared on Pakistan Television, a host, an actor, a poet, a politician and philosopher. He is also a great dogs lover and owns two German Shepherd Dogs in Lahore. He expresses his feelings and says when i get depressed, I spend time with them. I love them and they love me. The unconditional love.
- Ex-Cricketer and Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan. Imran is also in love with Dogs. His dog Sheru remained a hot topic in the NEWS and gained very much attention in Pakistani media.
Conclusion of the article is that all the great people are Dog Lovers!!!